Definite agree with these points... would be nice if Jimmy got a buff to 2 or 2.5m , 1m goes way too quick.
I'm just waiting for certain factions, with a history of enacting "quarantines" at overseas locations, to switch things up and start 'protecting' NPC's... Have one or two members join in early then have them post names in Faction chat of players as they join the fight, with faction members attacking and hospitalizing as many joiners as they can
Thank you for making this; this really needed to be said!!! Player call outs that start the masses attacking minutes before the NPC hits level 4?
Public apology: I sprayed Jimmy early this evening. Reason being I’d just logged on and saw faction chat that a fight had started. In the rush to join I didn’t check the fight’s progress and just blazed in. Sorry to everyone involved in this one. I do understand the etiquette, simply caught off guard today.
Rated +
Cant forget about the lag also. Spot on
It's not just "poor etiquette" it's REALLY f**kING FRUSTRATING when you have hung around for hours waiting for that extra level and idiots come along and finish the NPC off with a minute to go before they hit that level because they joined too soon.
If it was occasionally it would be forgivable and we could all move on but it's happening multiple times a day.
DO BETTER, TORN NUBS
I agree! Bump
It''s annoying, but you can't stop it unfortunately, there is a group on some discords that ping to finish fights early on purpose just to troll everyone, pretty sure they find it funny somehow.
#blameGonzo
gonzo unleashes constantly a minute before anyone else in an attempt to get higher damage..
just takes 2-3 with the MG3 and all hell breaks loose :)
the ones crying already get more loot than others, so put the dummy back in and be thankful you still get loot At L3
(I’m not bitter that the best I’ve had in my last 50 is a concussion grenade..)
There should be a prize for the first person in each attack to land a Groin Shot.
And, or course, the first person in each attack to receive a Groin Shot, aka "Scrambled Eggs".
Yet again same names starting it off early
HahahhahahahahahahhahHhH this has been asked of about 100 times and they do it anyways... good luck w this....
I did see the chat thread from discord where there are a group doing this on purpose .... because why???? They can...
New favorite Bounty reason... "Starts NPC attacks too early" - just under the 30 character limit
Now I'm just throwing this out there but couldnt a list of people who do said things be created and bountied/hosped near start of attacks.. this may discourage the acts.
I've hit a few I've seen join before the 5 min mark before joining myself.
Gotta find and lidentify those jesters that initiate early on purpose, put them on a list and keep them in the hospital when it’s about to go down.
And maybe other times too.
02:38:13 - 07/01/2021 You placed 2x $200,000 bounties on Monkey001 for a cost of $600,000 : hits NPC's early
02:43:44 - 07/01/2021 You placed 2x $200,000 bounties on Conedawg for a cost of $600,000 : hits NPC's early
As a bonus, more karma!
Didn't he just get his hp nerfed to make him more desirable to attack?
I feel liked we went months without Jimmy attacks to see a change in him and now he's being attacked again despite his loot being absolute garage.