I still play RS3 from time to time....just fishing, cooking, and fletching for relaxation.
Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I play OSRS currently. Been an on/off player since classic
osrs right?
Such a banger.
Such a banger.
My OSRS username is Indiana Pwns
Feel free to add me in game.
Feel free to add me in game.
I just rejoined the RS world from a LONG break and made a fresh account on RS3. ArchVoidTV for anyone who wants another friend.
Hey I Play rs from time to time, im maxed on rs3, do alot of end game bossing, Solak/ED3/Telos etc... I play more ESO though, but hey Im down to play rs3 sometime!!
I've been playing OSRS as a UIM until recently (studying for CPA exams).
username is NoBank007
username is NoBank007
I just started replaying osrs I'm not very far though :/
Osrs: TkngBckSundy
CB level 120
CB level 120
I have an old runescape with some good items if anyone wants them?
[image: i.gyazo.com]anyone interested in anything?
I mean, for free? lol cause shit ide use it all :X
[image: i.imgur.com]Hi. 15+ Years.
I'm at MLM as well. Nice account!
I've played on and off over the years. Lately i tried to play again on ironman with my friend, but man they have really made Rs3 in to something else. When it first came it was atleast good and still chill. But nah i dont think i will play Rs3 anymore honestly.
I miss the xp when it was inbetween OSRS and Rs3.
I miss the xp when it was inbetween OSRS and Rs3.
Runescape always had a special place in my hearth. It was the first online game I played with friends back in the day. Played for years on end, changed to WoW and other MMORPG (someone else said that earlier too), but I kept comming back to Runescape. Played as a pure like 1PD, wanted to get a bit of defence, worst choice I have ever made. I was sh*t at PK'ing, nervous as hell to lose a DDS and some prayer potions, but just loved the concept of being a glass cannon.
The memories...
So 1PD, hold onto those stats, don't go for defence, keep on the legacy.
The memories...
So 1PD, hold onto those stats, don't go for defence, keep on the legacy.
I play Oldschool Runescape - mnp1094 is my username. Feel free to add me and say what's up if you ever see me online.
Thanks, I’ve been 1 defense since 2006. I’m old school I still login with a username, I’m still at MLM.
I did change my rsn to “1 P D”
feel free to say hi or stop in Fatality CC!
I did change my rsn to “1 P D”
feel free to say hi or stop in Fatality CC!
I played rs3 since 2008 but I quit in 2011. Still have 2 santa hat from which I bought for 80m each if i remember correctly from back then. Heard its like 1 billion now but the game changed so I won't be coming back. But I do get online sometime my ign is Dylram
Dude ill take em if you dont want em :P I still play rs3 daily haha. Ive actually been saving for a santa, I sold mine for 1b when arch came out, and it doubled in price almost over night one night and ive yet to be able to buy it back