Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Maverick1981 [2346087] on in Company Discussion.

8 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Maverick1981 [2346087]
HI i have run many successful sweetshops from 5* to 10* Star and learnt how to get them running spot on and willing to assist you with yours if you are struggling to star up or not progressing with you daily income or just want advise.


PM me if you need help a Small Fee will apply which we can Negotiate depending on your needs.
Skulll [2063289]
This guy is legit. Take me word for it. I have worked for two different SS's he has owned and brought from 6-7* to 10* in a matter of a couple of weeks.
If you want advise/ recommendations from an experienced business owner please talk to him. He's very friendly and will give reasonable rates without charging you a bomb.
porkster-1985 [1763015]
I second the above. I had no idea how to run a SS but this guy has taught me a lot. Doubled my customer count in a matter of hours. Thank-you
Misana [2375027]
Like the others said, he is very kind and sharing with the information on how to handle a Sweetshop! Giving you all the basics, how to set it up and more without charging you allot! R+++
Jackranging [2496067]
I didn't think I needed it at first, but now I see where my shortcoming are. Fair prices and useful information, would recommending even if you think you are ahead of the current competition. R+