Double, Deal, or Steal. $4 MIL MAX POT (Continued)
[image: s8.gifyu.com]
Intro: So... the most Popular Game on this Forum was Double or Steal... I liked playing it, and I decided to Host it... This Game will be Active for a minimum of 7 days. The maximum pot is $4 million as I can not afford much more than that at this time.
How to Play: Each Pot starts at $1... Every new poster can Post the doubled pot amount, or "Steal" to Steal the Pot. All Winnings will be awarded within 128 Hours of a Steal.
E.G: If the pot is... 128k, you can post steal, and claim 128k, or double it by posting 256k.
New Twist: Double, Deal or Steal... As the Game Host I have added the Option to Deal. Basically I will have THREE Wild Cards. When you Double or Steal you can also write DEAL. The Vote for The DEAL Resets after each New Page... On Each NEW PAGE is a Deal.
This area is reserved for advertising. Please contact me if you would like to advertise here. AdSpot#1
Wild Cards... How they work:
I ask Google to Pick a Number between 1 and 12.
If:
#1. STRIKE THREE: after this Card has been Posted by me, the NEXT POSTER can Double/Steal three times... This is the ONLY time Double Posting is Allowed.
#2. LUCKY SHOT: When the Game Host Posts this Card, a Random Chosen Player on the Page wins $1,000,000, and the pot goes back to $1.
#3. DOUBLE IT UP: When the Game Host Posts this Card, The Prize Pot can be Doubled by as much as 8 TIMES by THE GAME HOST.
#4. HALF THE STAFF: When this card is drawn, the Bankers will have to pay for extra employees from the Pot Fund... This leads to 50% of the Pot decreased.
#5. BOGART THE BOUNTY: When Bogart the Bounty is drawn, the person that asked for a Deal (First) will be Bountied with the Entire Pot.
#6. IRISH GOLD: Blocks ALL Steals. When the Pot reaches Maximum Capacity (of $4 Million) the Person that Doubled it there will WIN IT ALL.
#7. RUN RUN RUN: When this Card is drawn, the First Person that asked for the Deal get Half what the Pot is Worth and the Pot goes back to $1.
#8. CLOCK BROKE: Google Picks a Number between 1 -500,000. The Number Google picks whether it's higher or lower than the Pot becomes the New Pot!
#9. ZONK: When this Card is played, the Deal is a Zonk! for the Rest of the Page.
#10. Double the Limit: places the Maximum Pot Limit at $8,000,000 (Twice as much as normal), and can be stolen anytime.
#11. Half the Limit: Brings the Maximum Pot Limit from $4,000,000 to $2,000,000 and can be stolen anytime.
#12: BOOM: The dynamite experts made a mistake and blew all the money up. The pot goes back to $1.
This area is reserved for advertising. Please contact me if you would like to advertise here. AdSpot#2
The Rules:
Only 2 Posts per Page.
Wait until 1 Other Person has Posted before Posting Again.
The Maximum Pot is $4 Million.
You can't Steal any more than $4 Million. Only from $1 to $4m.
You must not steal unless your last steal was 5 games ago. You may still double. This is called a ‘Cool down.’
A single player may not steal more than 3 times a month. This is also called a ‘Cool down.’
A player may not steal unless they have liked the thread.
A player who dislikes the thread will be put as ‘banned.’
THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN DOUBLE POST IS IF YOU POST AFTER THE GAME HOST DRAWS A STRIKE THREE.
Please, thumbs up the thread and friend the creator. Have a good time.
________________________________________________________________________________________
MY HELPFUL SERVICES:
TRADER:
Send trades! I’ll be quick when I’m online and not overseas. Otherwise I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Tap here for my trade thread.
BOUNTY SLOT SELLER:
I am a bounty slot seller! Up to 300 bounty slots at once! Just Pm me and I’ll get back to you. The following prices DO NOT take into account the price of the bounty its self. The prices below are just the price of the bounty slot.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Pm me for more info on any services that I offer.
[image: s8.gifyu.com]
Sponsored by MooLink. Click here to play his game.
Intro: So... the most Popular Game on this Forum was Double or Steal... I liked playing it, and I decided to Host it... This Game will be Active for a minimum of 7 days. The maximum pot is $4 million as I can not afford much more than that at this time.
How to Play: Each Pot starts at $1... Every new poster can Post the doubled pot amount, or "Steal" to Steal the Pot. All Winnings will be awarded within 128 Hours of a Steal.
E.G: If the pot is... 128k, you can post steal, and claim 128k, or double it by posting 256k.
New Twist: Double, Deal or Steal... As the Game Host I have added the Option to Deal. Basically I will have THREE Wild Cards. When you Double or Steal you can also write DEAL. The Vote for The DEAL Resets after each New Page... On Each NEW PAGE is a Deal.
This area is reserved for advertising. Please contact me if you would like to advertise here. AdSpot#1
Wild Cards... How they work:
I ask Google to Pick a Number between 1 and 12.
If:
#1. STRIKE THREE: after this Card has been Posted by me, the NEXT POSTER can Double/Steal three times... This is the ONLY time Double Posting is Allowed.
#2. LUCKY SHOT: When the Game Host Posts this Card, a Random Chosen Player on the Page wins $1,000,000, and the pot goes back to $1.
#3. DOUBLE IT UP: When the Game Host Posts this Card, The Prize Pot can be Doubled by as much as 8 TIMES by THE GAME HOST.
#4. HALF THE STAFF: When this card is drawn, the Bankers will have to pay for extra employees from the Pot Fund... This leads to 50% of the Pot decreased.
#5. BOGART THE BOUNTY: When Bogart the Bounty is drawn, the person that asked for a Deal (First) will be Bountied with the Entire Pot.
#6. IRISH GOLD: Blocks ALL Steals. When the Pot reaches Maximum Capacity (of $4 Million) the Person that Doubled it there will WIN IT ALL.
#7. RUN RUN RUN: When this Card is drawn, the First Person that asked for the Deal get Half what the Pot is Worth and the Pot goes back to $1.
#8. CLOCK BROKE: Google Picks a Number between 1 -500,000. The Number Google picks whether it's higher or lower than the Pot becomes the New Pot!
#9. ZONK: When this Card is played, the Deal is a Zonk! for the Rest of the Page.
#10. Double the Limit: places the Maximum Pot Limit at $8,000,000 (Twice as much as normal), and can be stolen anytime.
#11. Half the Limit: Brings the Maximum Pot Limit from $4,000,000 to $2,000,000 and can be stolen anytime.
#12: BOOM: The dynamite experts made a mistake and blew all the money up. The pot goes back to $1.
This area is reserved for advertising. Please contact me if you would like to advertise here. AdSpot#2
The Rules:
Only 2 Posts per Page.
Wait until 1 Other Person has Posted before Posting Again.
The Maximum Pot is $4 Million.
You can't Steal any more than $4 Million. Only from $1 to $4m.
You must not steal unless your last steal was 5 games ago. You may still double. This is called a ‘Cool down.’
A single player may not steal more than 3 times a month. This is also called a ‘Cool down.’
A player may not steal unless they have liked the thread.
A player who dislikes the thread will be put as ‘banned.’
THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN DOUBLE POST IS IF YOU POST AFTER THE GAME HOST DRAWS A STRIKE THREE.
Please, thumbs up the thread and friend the creator. Have a good time.
________________________________________________________________________________________
MY HELPFUL SERVICES:
TRADER:
Send trades! I’ll be quick when I’m online and not overseas. Otherwise I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Tap here for my trade thread.
BOUNTY SLOT SELLER:
I am a bounty slot seller! Up to 300 bounty slots at once! Just Pm me and I’ll get back to you. The following prices DO NOT take into account the price of the bounty its self. The prices below are just the price of the bounty slot.
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Pm me for more info on any services that I offer.
Mentions: [MooLink] -- Time Ticker -- [CLOSED] · Local Trading