blank
About this thread
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 78
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Aldinth [2420697]
· 20 likes ·
Joinin a real faction is a good first step, hope I helped I mean Hey guys - Spike [1968698]
· 18 likes ·
Hey guys - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 13 likes ·
[image: i.ibb.co]
Hey guys
Hey guys
Joinin a real faction is a good first step, hope I helped
I mean
Hey guys
I mean
Hey guys
Hey guys
Hey guys
Hey guys
Is this a sykoz thing or can anyone say hi?
Hi guys.
Hi guys.
Hello there
Hey guys
For the spouse, just send a message to everyone who post who don't have the heart icon
For the spouse, just send a message to everyone who post who don't have the heart icon
OH MY GOD PEOPLE HAVE ACTUALLY RESPONDED.
I dont know what to do know.
I dont know what to do know.
Piss someone off. He will become an enemy, and their enemies will become your friends.
Simple as that
Simple as that
Hey guys ?
Hey guys
Hey guys
That's funny
Hey guys
General Elbas