Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Smoke free.

Started by IDLEGLANCE [2049768] on in Health & Fitness.

7 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
IDLEGLANCE [2049768]
Today I got my vape, went into a store and got nicotine liquid. Some really cool flavours. Raspberry, mango, grape and cherry menthol.

Tomorrow I plan to be my first say smoke free. As time goes on. I will cut down on the nicotine bit by bit.

With the end goal of eventually quitting vaping too. I'm aware it's not healthy either but its definitely better for you than smoking.

I've made this decision because I now have a son, the only reason I ever said I would stop smoking is when I have a child. So here it goes.
Lonwolf4 [2611166]
Mate i wish you the best. Try to find a positive habit to take on it helps when you have something to distract you from the urge preferably something you can use your hands with (i ended up nail biting dont do that lol).

Congrats on your son
Laughingman91 [2044206]
Good luck on your journey to not smoking!

I've been vaping since 2018 and i've not found better tasting liquid and a clean vapour like 12 Monkeys brand. I love the white grape, peach, and especially pineapple from the ORIGINS line. I use the SMOK alien for that. Before that i had the Matata and Tropika both great flavours which i used with an Aspire PockeX really cheap and really effective vape. Both come with the premade coils you can change over.

I never found a good tobacco flavour vape though and the menthol ones are much harsher than menthol cigs lol...I love a menthol vape in summer tho so cool and refreshing!
MooLink [2178487]
I've cut down quite a bit... Same as you, I use the vape...
Hell... It's 2:30PM...
I'll quit with you at 3PM...
I'll let you know tomorrow how well I do...
illbethatmf [2083570]
Hey, as an ex-smoker myself I'd just like to assure you that it is possible, and you are doing absolutely the right thing!

2 months since the last post here, any update on your progress?