Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subsciber/ Donater

Started by Truckin [377690] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Truckin [377690]
A month ago I started a subscription plan. Monthly recurring. I had about 93 days or so of Donator status left. After paying 4.85 for a subscriber. I noticed my donator days were counting down. Now shouldn't those have been frozen and my subscribers time been running? Seems quite a waste to me to burn up Donator days that I paid 24 mil for and pay 4.85 a month too. So I canceled the subscription. I'm not paying 24 mil in-game and 4.85 too. Not to mention my subscription my should have restarted the 7th. And it didn't so I would have lost a very long run of having donator status. You guys need to fix this stuff.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
As above. Subscriber status and donator status are different things - subscribing gives you the subscription status and also adds 31 donator days which then count down as normal - at each renewal date you get another 31 added on top.

You cancelled your sub before it was able to renew.