So full discloses first, there is a coin I invested $50,000 in back in 2017. Due to the crash in 2017 the developers basically abandoned the project he couldn’t gain any traction.
I own like 20 million coins (little to no volume). Basically worthless for me now. Waste of 50k ?
now I was thinking ? the coin still does have a community and a bunch of people who are stuck in the same dilemma.
If I can ask them to donate x amount of coins to torn let’s say 50 million or even 100 million. We spread those in city to find and use the coins to sell things in the bazaar or exchange for torn money or use for betting.
It can:
1. Give us a new concept to the game
2. Add more players (the coins community)
3. Maybe give the coin some life ?
my 50k is pretty much gone. I can care less at this point it’s been 4 years. But if this seems like a cool idea will like the developer to hit me up ??
I own like 20 million coins (little to no volume). Basically worthless for me now. Waste of 50k ?
now I was thinking ? the coin still does have a community and a bunch of people who are stuck in the same dilemma.
If I can ask them to donate x amount of coins to torn let’s say 50 million or even 100 million. We spread those in city to find and use the coins to sell things in the bazaar or exchange for torn money or use for betting.
It can:
1. Give us a new concept to the game
2. Add more players (the coins community)
3. Maybe give the coin some life ?
my 50k is pretty much gone. I can care less at this point it’s been 4 years. But if this seems like a cool idea will like the developer to hit me up ??