Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newsletter Issue

Started by Alexander [1425794] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Alexander [1425794] ×1

Alexander [1425794]
I have posted a player report on myself two times but now told by staff to post here.

I haven’t received newsletter. I have checked all folders etc add the george@torn email and still to no avail. My email address is correct and the last newsletter I received was the summer one and up until this I have had no Issues.

Please look into.

- Alexander
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
30-12-2020 11:45:06Alexander was emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn City Newsletter - Winter 2020
30-12-2020 11:43:14Alexander requested a resend of the seasonal newsletter
30-12-2020 11:38:20Alexander requested a resend of the seasonal newsletter
23-12-2020 02:15:06Alexander was emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn City Newsletter - Winter 2020
Appears that the Newsletters are getting sent. Can you please try submitting a fresh resend request from Settings one more time. Please also check your Spam and Junk folders.

Thanks!

Mentions: Alexander [1425794]

Alexander [1425794]
I have literally just done this again and still nothing. Like I said last I received was the summer one. I have not received this so problem is recent.
tornberry [1448555] Admin Staff
Been in contact with Alexander through chat, checked and tested lots of things. Alex to update this thread if newsletter arrives in next 24h.
If not, advised to update TORN account to use an alternative email address.