Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading Post - NOW OPEN

Started by Pyro-Pigeon [2637964] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Pyro-Pigeon [2637964]

Hello TORN City Do you have items that you no longer want or need? If so consider selling them to me. I am interested in purchasing most items. Currently, I offer a very generous 95-98% market value for most common wares, for niche items such as those in the MISCELLANEOUS category I offer up to 91% market value.


I'm just an honest dude trying to make an honest living.



>>>> START TRADE <<<<



[image: i.imgur.com]


Usually online from 20:00:00 - 02:00:00 TCT





If you are satisfied with your experience trading with me please consider upvoting this forum post, Leaving a positive review in the comments, and saving me as a friend for future trades.


Keyyes [2142208]
6 out of 5 stars
Working with DeadShot is quick and painless.
The arrangement is simple, you have stuff and he has Money.
He rapidly evaluated the loot and gave a fair price.
We will definitely be doing business often.
Geji [2640338]
I plan to have future buisness arrangements with him. He's quick on evaluating the prices, gives fair prices as well, and is a generally nice guy. I'd say 6 out of 5 stars.
JonDoenan [2643138]
Im new and traded stuff with Deadshot hassle free and fast. Got above average price for items and will be happy to trade anything anytime. 10/5 stars