Hi. Bit stuck on this one, I'm not even sure where to get grenades from, never mind how to use them in a way that will fulfill the mission criteria. Any help...
Duke - Loud & Clear
Started by RoscoThePigeon [2634123] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Ok, so I bought 3 grenades, they are equipped but how do I use then on a place?
Just use them in attacks.
Best way to do this mission = buy 9 grenades or however much you need, in settings under attack settings set temp to 100, rest to 0, get 10 bounties placed on yourself. :)