There is no moral difference between gambling at cards or in lottories or on the race track and gambling in the stock market. One method is just pernicious to the bosy politics as the other kind - Theodore Roosevelt
Gambling quote
Started by muszelious [1033363] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Gambling is like a drug. When you enjoy having more, you want even more. You can’t stop, out of control. Until you lose all, even lose yourself. - Philosopher Arizona, Torn Ltd
lol
lol
I have the best casinos - Aristotle
Keep going, you're almost there - lady luck.
Gambling has ruined my life - a bum
"Don't bet more than you can afford to lose"
Just like investment
All that I am asking for is ten gold dollars
And I could pay you back with one good hand
You can look around about the wide world over
And you'll never find another honest man
Robert Hunter, lyricist
And I could pay you back with one good hand
You can look around about the wide world over
And you'll never find another honest man
Robert Hunter, lyricist
"I've got a hand like a foot."
This is exactly what my inspector used to mutter into my ear every time I fumbled chips or messed up a shuffle when I was still a trainee dealer. Good times.