Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling Revives!!!

Started by Darkninja101 [2322496] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Darkninja101 [2322496]

I'm selling revives for 1.5M or 2 Xanax each, just send me a PM. 

I'm always down to do contracts with a bit of heads up I try to stay at full Energy![image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]

UPDATE

-1/3/2025-

Questions: Would adding plushie sets or points as an exchangeable currency be a hassle? At this point I would say like 5 Plushie sets or 45 Points something like that

 

Stay alive and get revived today!!