I can make a spreadsheet for any purpose as long as it's in my ability. I'm no master, but I'm getting there. Prices negotiable based on the size of your request. I'm active between 8am and 11pm torn time, so just message me in Torn, or add me on discord Hubii?#5629, I'm more active there. If you want a sample, take a look at my price list that's linked in my profile. Have a nice day! ♥
Spreadsheet commisions
Started by Hubii [2448264] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Hubii made a custom spreadsheet for me, and within an hour of discussing what I required, I had the sheet downloaded to my PC.
Cannot recommend enough.
Cannot recommend enough.
I always do business with Hubbi. Thanks.
Cancel my request I will figure it out!!