Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard Please

Started by Twitter [2309219] on in Graveyard.

164 replies · 4.5k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 165 / 165 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AlphabetSoupx [2179131]
Oooo look at me. Give me lots of attention... says torns sh*ttest forum troll ever...

For the record I didnt threaten anyone.

I told them how much of a bullshitter you are. That you are a LIAR...

I told them that if anyone starts bad mouthing myst over something that come out of your mouth I'd be pissed. Because let's face it. Any good friend woukd say the same. Did I say I'd hosp them? Bounty them? Did I even say there would be ANY repercussion for doing so? No I said I'd be pissed...

The real point here is... You are a sh*t c**t... Everything you touch you f**k up...

The whole kata thing is likely bullshit you twisted.

Now here we are.

You LOVE SP SOOOOOO MUCH, right?

So when Myst questioned you about the BT issue... and how it effects the faction.... if you cared so much about them why would your reply be that you are who you are and wont ever change... they always come out of it stringer than before etc etc??? A leader puts his faction first. You are a selfish scum bug who chooses excitement over forum trolling and chatting shit to people gaining retaliation than putting his friends and family first. Yiu know it brings shit to them and yet you still do it? They dont love it... they dont like it. They put up with it. And even some HAVE complained about it.

I'm not in a position to put the faction first so I steooed down. If being a troll and a pr*ck is more important to you than leading a faction you should of stepped down long ago....

Instead, you cause more shit... and then have the nerve to try and make out you are the best thing since slices bread? f**k off... You are a great reviver. But you are a sh*t c**t of a person. You are a dirty scum bag.

Regarding the freevive events. You never done them for the faction. You never done them for Myst. You done them for yourself. Everyone knows it. You are an attention seekers. You wanted the attention in forums, the praise. You also done it because you cause so much shit that likely you feel doing something good balances it out. It doesnt. You are still a first class dick!!! Karma will catch up with you. And when it does. I hope it f*cking stings

EDIT: Before grammar police turn up... I really don't care. I just woke up after a long night of only 3 hours broken sleep... Sue me...
2480971 [2480971]
Slimy.


Mysteria is amongst the most trustworthy of people in Torn. After you had 20 odd members leave you tanked the value further.


You cry out for infamy and attention, it’s pitiful. You had a person here who stood behind you and trusted you. She was nothing but fair with you and you treat her like this, again because of your pathetic need for attention.


You’re lucky she is the honest person she is and didn’t take my advice on board which was; “If he wants to play martyr, let him. I wouldn’t give that scumbag a cent.”

You are a utter loser. The Mr. I am so smart and witty, you’re a damn fool and an embarrassment.
2480971 [2480971]
Mysteria is very trustworthy. He’s getting back so much more than he deserves, and barely paints half the picture.
BRUTAL_THUG [1459431]
Hahahahaahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahaah

Well I'm with Mysteria on this. You got the whole faction bountied and was about to get raided you was gonna run her faction into the ground. Your lucky you got paid anything at all.
Mysteria [276863]
Ok so I don't plan on doing a back and forth argument with stoned or anyone I don't like crap going in the forums so this will be my only post.

Stoned bought in for 2.4b (15%) a little over 2 months ago. Id told stoned since he was at SP and leading them he made the calls.

Then he got into something with bRuTaL_tHuG that escalated to members being hit an receiving bounties. I told him as a leader he needed to consider the members first and how his actions would effect them before causing issues for them all.

He proceeded to tell me that if I felt this way he wanted me to buy him out of SP. I agreed to, but said id have to get back to him on how soon I could pay this.

When I chatted him about payment and he said he felt he was owed more as the R had gone up since he invested. I replied that due to him not actively leading ( real life had gotten busy for him 2 weeks after he bought in happens to us all ) that the faction had not gain any R from him but only from land I had it sitting on. An for this reason I didn't feel he was entitled to more then his original investment.

There was a huge back and forth on if he was entitled to more then he put in. He was always getting the 2.4b he put in 2.5 months ago .

HOWEVER at 18:59 I agreed to pay him the extra he wanted to save argument and drama, 15 minutes after I had agreed he sent a mail to the faction that I was scamming him out of the faction so he was leaving.

This lead to a mass exodus of members so the HOF ranking dropped to 18th and SP dropped down to around 40-45 ACTIVE members. I still never tried to say I wouldn't pay him the new higher amount he wanted … in fact when I went to bed last night id just paid him the first payment of 250m in items as he requested he wanted to receive it that way.

I've been made stoned donated 125 Xanax to the faction however the faction spent these on his free events and he has kept the left over supply from his donation I'm told its 63 Xan left over that he got back. I didn't micro manage supply's there to know what he chose to put in or take out.

I should add finally I had no plan to sell the faction, so the funds I'm coming up with are slow for that reason there is no pot of $ from a sale that I'm holding back.


1. Time I agreed to pay him in full inc the extra he felt owed.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

2. Time he sent mail to faction saying he was scammed out of his share
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

3. First payment to stoned as he requested in items not $$
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

4. Mails that prove he was asking for me to pay him in tradeable items over $$
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

5. SP members who left after the mail - made up about 28,000 of the revives and when they left that tanked SP's HOF rank
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

6.SPs current HOF rank
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


Tl;Dr
Stoner’s name was stoned and I have refured to him as that through this post.
I will be sending him his funds including his extra.
I will be blocking him and not dealing with him in the future.
To those who say 15% is 15% at sale .. I wasn't selling SP he wanted buying out of SP.
I won't be reading this thread, if your a friend of mine I suggest you do the same.
Clitasaurus [2059853]
When I read the title and who posted it I thought it said the crazy leader. Which would be more accurate then the lazy leader. (Remember when you just ghosted everyone (the other SP owners) for a week and when we asked you told us you got covid and went camping)

Myst has done nothing but help you and stand by you and tbh it pisses me off that you attack someone who has only stood by you.

The only thing your good for is making shity forum post and getting your faction mates attacked because of said shitty post
wrxodus [2271092]
Let this thread be a warning to anyone who considers doing business with Stoner in the future. Expect words to be twisted and private chats be made public. Expect projection. Expect to be thrown under the bus, and your name dragged through the mud.

He put the faction if which he was a member, not leader, in an impossible position and cried even when it was agreed that he'd get his perceived golden parachute. He was given his options for the turmoil that he alone created, and chose to take the low road. Future business partners - take care.
Rockem [1639350]
Is your viewpoint based off 2nd hand opinions from jaded past members and enemy factions, or do you have personal experiences?

Because there are definitely some whiny people in this game as we can see with the original creator of this thread.


Edit; I would just like to add that I commend you for becoming the strongest and richest player in this game by doing it on the straight and narrow.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
15% is 15%. If it was just for the 2.4 bill, then it's a simple loan. Those weren't the terms. Seems like someone is being allowed to scam and people should remember that.
2480971 [2480971]
Okay, so now that his actions have actually reduced the price further should his payment be lowered?


15% right?

Also, see post below this one.
AlphabetSoupx [2179131]
So terms are not allowed?

The deal was he leads and grows it. He didnt. He didnt meet his terms why should he be entitled to a pay out on growth he didnt contribute too?

Dont be an arse...
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
Wow hell froze over that Dude and I agree on something. You’re a piece of shit Stoner.

You tried to blackmail her. One of the best people in torn who never scams. You didn’t do shit and we’re handed a faction and you f**ked it up. Myst is the one losing out here. So take it, own the f**k up grave this and move on.


Now you claimed to HeLa you would change your ways and I’m sure the reason they kicked you because this thread is obviously a load of crap and you just causing trouble.