Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

hello everybody

Started by CassiJones [2578046] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1623340 [1623340] ×3 CassiJones [2578046] ×1

CassiJones [2578046]
good morning adm´s...but I have one problem in my missions > > > mission: reward in someone

te problem is, when I clic in the botton for the starr the misson...the botton not clic...


I think I have to complete all stages for grown up...my stage is the DUKE...

thanks for all....I hope your help....thanks again!!!

Cassijones
CassiJones [2578046]
hello cloud jumper my friend...thanks for help me...

Recompensa no MotimDifícil
Eu já te disse as coisas mais importantes do mundo para mim? Acho que sim, mas geralmente o que mais importa é algo que acabei de perder. Quando uma dama me deixa, não há nada mais importante do que o amor. Quando estou com fome, é comida. No momento, é lealdade. Perto de dinheiro, é claro.

Hellobaby costumava ser alguém com quem eu podia contar, alguém que era leal a mim. Mas agora ela me apunhalou pelas costas bem na frente do meu rosto. Ela enxugou o traseiro com nossa velha amizade e eu quero vingança. A vingança é um prato que se serve bem na brasa, mas não sou garçom, então vamos deixar outra pessoa servir.

Coloque uma recompensa em Hellobabyque nenhum cachorro sujo em Torn poderia resistir. Que ela fosse espancada por algum bandido de baller baixo que não reconheceria lealdade se ela voltasse para assombrá-la. E não se preocupe, verei você receber um pouco desse dinheiro generoso de volta, porque sou um homem de poucas palavras.
  • Coloque uma recompensa em Hellobaby
  • Espere que a recompensa seja cumprida

Mentions: Hellobaby [1623340]

CassiJones [2578046]
sorry I forget turn off the translate...



Bounty on the MutinyHard
Have I told you the most important things in the world to me? I think I have, but usually what matters most is something I've just lost. When a dame dumps on me there ain't nothin' more important than love. When I'm hungry it's food. Right now, it's loyalty. Next to money of course.

Hellobaby used to be someone I could count on, someone who was loyal to me. But now she has stabbed me in the back right in front of my face. She has wiped her butt with our old friendship and I want payback. Revenge is a dish best served red hot, but I ain't no waiter, so we'll let someone else serve it up.

Put a bounty on Hellobaby that no dirty dog in Torn could resist. Let her get pounded by some low baller thug who wouldn't recognize loyalty if it came back to haunt her. And don't worry, I'll see you get some of that bounty cash back, because I'm a man of my few words.
  • Put a bounty on Hellobaby
  • Wait for the bounty to be fulfilled

Mentions: Hellobaby [1623340]

Ac3to [2196357]
It sounds like the mission has already been started. Try doing these things:
  • Put a bounty on Hellobaby
  • Wait for the bounty to be fulfilled
And then the mission should complete. If you put a relatively expensive bounty ($50-$500k) it will be claimed faster, or ask a friend to claim it.

Mentions: Hellobaby [1623340]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
12-01-2021 11:24:16CassiJones accepted the Duke contract 'Bounty on the Mutiny' (Hard)
You have already accepted the mission, there's no separate Start button. You can simply fulfill the tasks and the mission will be completed.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: CassiJones [2578046]