Hello people of Torn. I’d like to offer you some of my services.
Do you have someone you don’t like? Bragging about a mug? Putting bounties on you? Talking shit? Or just getting under your skin?
I’m here to tell you for just 5m I can anonymously use my job points to halve your targets happiness by doing an embargo.
Job points currently: 4,549
If this interests you send me an in game mail or chat and I will contact you for your targets information. Once I receive a payment I will do the embargo and send you a confirmation that I did it on the correct target.
Hope to hear from you.
iEvil
Do you have someone you don’t like? Bragging about a mug? Putting bounties on you? Talking shit? Or just getting under your skin?
I’m here to tell you for just 5m I can anonymously use my job points to halve your targets happiness by doing an embargo.
Job points currently: 4,549
If this interests you send me an in game mail or chat and I will contact you for your targets information. Once I receive a payment I will do the embargo and send you a confirmation that I did it on the correct target.
Hope to hear from you.
iEvil