Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Church donation input

Started by Kiddouch [2640719] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Kiddouch [2640719]
Just recently I managed to get my heart broken. I wanted to explore out the Donation tab in the Church. The good person I am, I was on about to donate 1000 to see what sort of magic it does. Unfortunately, the reckless person I am I didn't wait before clicking Donate after I inserted 1000 in the input field. For some reason, the 1000 turned to 10000000 and crushed all my finances.

Tl;dr entering 1000 in the donation text input field causes it to freak out and change the value to 10m. Attaching a video below

https://vimeo.com/499809358
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you are using Google Keyboard, it has a habit of auto-correcting "100" to 100 emoji upon pressing any character after entering 100 in a text box. You can see it yourself in your screen-recording, it is predicting the "100" emoji.

I have explained about the issue and how to resolve it in this report.

Thanks!

Mentions: [Mobile] Bounty amount autofill?

Kiddouch [2640719]
Yeah but you can see that I didn't press the auto correction for it to insert the emoji. It highlights my key strokes and shows I tapped the 0 button?