Wow Andy, how could you do this thing that you do all the time and literally did to finance your gak
Andyman is Cool, Piece of Buy Mug
Started by ahhua [60827] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I think he was going more for trying to publicly shame Andyman
YOU MUGGED AHHUA BUT THEIR WALLET WAS EMPTY
Level 90?
More like level target
Level 90?
More like level target
Are those actual grenades in front of your kid?
MADMAN I shay MADMAN!!!
MADMAN I shay MADMAN!!!
Forget everything and look at his daughter's little tongue face. Isn't she the cutest little frickin pumpkin head you ever seen in your life? What were we talking about again?
Yes, Andyman is a lunatic mate!
But honestly, what a thread lol. Get ‘um Andy!
(Deactivated grenades - come on this is the TRIGGER DISCIPLINE guy haha )
But honestly, what a thread lol. Get ‘um Andy!
(Deactivated grenades - come on this is the TRIGGER DISCIPLINE guy haha )
and to think i sent you a cupcake.
oh well.
blacklist it is.
for shame.
:)
oh well.
blacklist it is.
for shame.
:)
Andyman did math and decided 25e was worth $1m.
I concur with the OP but only because I feel Andyman could math out much higher returns for his energy.
He must have had a full bar and needed to use e quickly before the next tick.
I concur with the OP but only because I feel Andyman could math out much higher returns for his energy.
He must have had a full bar and needed to use e quickly before the next tick.
Look at it this way, You learnt to protect yourself in the future for just $1m. That's a bargain, You're the real winner here.
Snooze you lose
lol he's worth 70 billion and he mugged you for 1 million. enough is enough #EatTheRich. The (Robin) Hood Alliance vs JFK
add me
YOU MUGGED AHHUA AND STOLE $102
YOU MUGGED AHHUA AND STOLE $102
Mentions: RobinHood [145]
Let me enlighten you, Torn City has nothing to do with age, or how early you start the game, having a 5 digit Torn ID does not mean anything, The Torn ID is an identifier, a primary key in databases to separate between different player. A key to ensure every player is an unique player.
People read too much into age, Torn ID. You are one of those people. The bounty on you says a lot.
[image: i.imgur.com]
People read too much into age, Torn ID. You are one of those people. The bounty on you says a lot.
[image: i.imgur.com]
normally most would agree with you here...but you have been around (off and on im sure) long enough to know this is just another day in Torn City bro.
Took me Euphoria + an SE trademug to learn that lesson...
Wow. Just wow. First Andy tells me I can’t use him for math and now I find out he’s a scummy buy mugger. Some people just aren’t who you think they are!