...
Delete this thread
Started by Canadianfootboy [2629981] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JoeSkull [533524]
· 20 likes ·
Using closed parentheses without opening parentheses is the most heinous of crimes...it's right next to asking people to "smash that like button". - SpARkS4206967 [2175802]
· 9 likes ·
Natalie Portman is the reason I work out Natalie Portman is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Vanity Fair Oscars party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I … - oraN [1778676]
· 7 likes ·
No I will not subscribe and press the bell icon for your pornhub channel
How about making Q&A threads in GD.
Actually this could be in fun and games too.
Or graveyard for that matter.
Actually this could be in fun and games too.
Or graveyard for that matter.
Using closed parentheses without opening parentheses is the most heinous of crimes...it's right next to asking people to "smash that like button".
Creating bad content threads in GD is the most toxic :(
faction vault scammers
No I will not subscribe and press the bell icon for your pornhub channel
Selling ORAN's nudes, trading for Duke book
The bad - Dude shit posting repeatedly after swearing to change, not post in the forums, taking a break and swooning on ED.
Scammers of faction vaults are the lowest of lows for me especially when you would steal from noobs who trusted you.
The good - learning about territories and respect.
Learning about trading and who to trust (baldr, oran) and who to laugh at ...
Scammers of faction vaults are the lowest of lows for me especially when you would steal from noobs who trusted you.
The good - learning about territories and respect.
Learning about trading and who to trust (baldr, oran) and who to laugh at ...
A few things I have no respect for: Faction leeches, vault thieves and annoying moralists.
Thing that resonates with me is finding humorous aspect regardless of the situation, person, events. Usually the point where moralistic dickheads try to dictate the boundaries what you’re “allowed” to find amusing.
Thing that resonates with me is finding humorous aspect regardless of the situation, person, events. Usually the point where moralistic dickheads try to dictate the boundaries what you’re “allowed” to find amusing.
Lmao @ sending meds after a buymug.. that'll relieve the sting.
Dude
Natalie Portman is the reason I work out
Natalie Portman is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Vanity Fair Oscars party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her in New Girl. She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Natalie Portman? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.
Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.
"What would you do if you weren't an actress?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Bermuda," I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Bermuda?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
I'll smash that dislike button instead, youtube tier bs has no power here.
Toxic? Definitely the scamming of factions/people. I mean, buymugging can be 100% avoidable if you use a reputable trader, and if you do it in hosp with revives off. Like I feel for you if that happens, but only so much because you put yourself in a vulnerable position.
However, if you can steal from the faction vault, that’s some gross behavior to me. In particular when you’ve been around for ages, know people there etc. While it might just be pixel cash, it’s what is behind it that is the toxic behavior. While this is a crime game, doesn’t mean that behavior is good by any means. I’ve seen this same thing happen so much, and it’s incredibly sad.
I do not buymug, period. I’ve had people ask me to help with said action, but no thanks. I can be a petty ass in other ways.
I rather enjoy spending my time helping answer questions, and sending out my newbie parcels instead of the more.. bad actions of torn.
However, if you can steal from the faction vault, that’s some gross behavior to me. In particular when you’ve been around for ages, know people there etc. While it might just be pixel cash, it’s what is behind it that is the toxic behavior. While this is a crime game, doesn’t mean that behavior is good by any means. I’ve seen this same thing happen so much, and it’s incredibly sad.
I do not buymug, period. I’ve had people ask me to help with said action, but no thanks. I can be a petty ass in other ways.
I rather enjoy spending my time helping answer questions, and sending out my newbie parcels instead of the more.. bad actions of torn.
^^^ I know one, cough cough....
Edit: yuuup she disliked this post
Edit: yuuup she disliked this post
1. Breaching trust of people we spend most of our torn day with be that faction mate, bestfriends, basically our inner circle.
2. Sexual harassment (f**k off means f**k off)
3. Doxxing
4. Real life factors being used to ridicule anyone
5. Mob mentality (like "oh no he bountied me, please lets gather people to bully him coz I am helpless girl")
2. Sexual harassment (f**k off means f**k off)
3. Doxxing
4. Real life factors being used to ridicule anyone
5. Mob mentality (like "oh no he bountied me, please lets gather people to bully him coz I am helpless girl")
Docksing, is very not cool!!!!!
Is sending you a Horses head cool?
Most toxic?
With no doubt, the attitude of done people around here.
With no doubt, the attitude of done people around here.
"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2?' And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101', on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you." Reporter 1: "But what actually is 2+2?" Trump: "Siddown. No, siddown. I've already answered your question. Haven't I already answered your question. This is what we get from news reporters, folks. Give me a nice question. Yes - you." Reporter 2: "Is your name Donald Trump?" Trump: "Now that's a nice question, folks. That's what I want."