been getting messaged about it, today i visited and everything loaded fine but when i scrolled the items didn't load. refreshed it and the issue went away.
bazaar items don't render
Started by oraN [1778676] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- love__intent [2265266] Tester
· 3 likes ·
I got you. I will fix it
Mentioned in this thread
Lat [1187876] ×1
Can confirm after speaking with OP that the page requires a refresh to load if page not visited before:
Passing onto svyat
[image: snipboard.io]
Passing onto svyat
[image: snipboard.io]
a lot of people are asking me when this would be fixed and i tell them to refresh
I got you. I will fix it
Thanks Mate. Really appreciate it :)
Mentions: Lat [1187876]
Still happens, ended up going to a different bazaar because it's hard enough finding what I want in Orans rowdy bazaar without half the page disappearing when I scroll
I can't reproduce it(
What browser are you using?
Do you often encounter this problem or is it very rare?
What browser are you using?
Do you often encounter this problem or is it very rare?
Not to the extent of before but now this happens
[image: i.imgur.com]
either the top or the bottom row shows up blank. using Edge.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
either the top or the bottom row shows up blank. using Edge.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Which version of Edge do you use?
I changed some settings for the list. Can you check?
Bazaar renders fine now, Thanks for fixing it!
Alright. Thank you!