Don't need a city find for that, but erkay. Mebbe a weapon or summat to go with...
please grave
Started by DoctorCuraga [2615198] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 839 / 839 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm ready to take free stuff
Here I am!
"Nothing is born, nothing dies" -- Antoine Lavoisier
"You come from nothin', you're born, you die, and you go back to nothin'. What have you lost? NUFFIN!!"
this is like a not so secret santa
Bastard gets 364 days a year off. I do not.
patiently and gratefully waiting anything you choose to throw my way!
thanks!
thanks!
Hello nice thread for noobs like m ed thank you
It will be awareness week.. hope you find great items.
yea gg :D
Awareness week starts midnight (TCT) tonight.
All best/happy hunting, I will be too.
All best/happy hunting, I will be too.
Go doc!
Thank you!
N.p.
:D
Nice.
Am resuming hunt asa I get out of Hozzi.
Free item please :D