Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer thread

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in General Discussion.

86 replies · 2.85k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

CornHub [2423014]
Wow, that's surprising, especially since this guy is a fairly old player, to throw away friendships for some pixel cash like that.

You'd think that's something generally noobs would do more as they value the money more, but wow..... just wow

Low blow
Luck_Box [2552897]
But isn't the entire point of scamming to exploit friends and trust?

That said, sorry you guys took losses there. If you have good documentation of never having been paid back, consider contacting his leader for remuneration.
Scarlett [2161153]
Unfortunately he's well known for his little scams. Sucks, I hope you manage to recoup some :(

Edit: Alexander liked your post
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
I've known Alexander for many years in this game. He is a well known scammer.

He taught me a valuable lesson when I was small when he scammed me.

It was particularly nasty and followed the same MO as this scam. Gained friendship and trust then exploited it.

Promised me recently he has changed but he hasn't. Always was a scammer and always will be. Leopard does not change its spots.

Watch for him. He changes his name every year or two. I have him labelled in my enemies so as to keep track.