Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App v0.3.10 issue

Started by Kazrael [2642643] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Kazrael [2642643]
Device: samsung SM-A105M; Android 10;

Hi, I think there was a bug when I was eating a box of chocolate bars because I was able to eat more than the quantity that I had in my inventory when clicking the "eat another one" option continuosly. It is not the first time that it has happened. I have checked my "Acitivities Log" and it is saying that I ate the items from my faction's storage, but I don't think that was supposed to happen? Anyway, do I get a prize for reporting this bug or anything?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
When you use an item, it gives you the option to use some from the faction inventory if the inventory has those items available and if you have the permissions to use them

[image: i.imgur.com]

This is not a bug, you used items from the faction inventory.

Thanks!