Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1000th level 100

Started by Jas [522441] on in Achievements.

26 replies · 912 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Jas [522441] ×1 Beerstein [1322136] ×1

Badlad [376247]
Many congratulations Jas!


When I levelled up to 99 in December I know the 1000th level 100 was coming up and thought it would be nice to get that but it wouldn’t happen. When the upgrade button came last week and we was only a few away I started to think a bit more seriously about it, then when you got the button a few days later we started to plan to try and get it. To say we was still 6 players away yesterday I hardly thought today would be the day then tonight it was suddenly 2 away then it was a made rush to try and find another level holder, for the 998th player to reach the top as we was looking was just brilliant timing!

Yes the 1000th player would have been nicer but the 999th level 100 still has a nice ring to it ;)
Badlad [376247]
Thanks! Unfortunately I don’t know, I took a screenshot of the HOF when I levelled up to 99 and I thought it was of rank 980-1000 but annoyingly it was of my rank at the time which was 1016. At a guess some of the players who are currently 995-1000 might have just recently levelled up as soon as they got the upgrade?