Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rent

Started by jesslouwil [2308002] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
jesslouwil [2308002]
Hi

I am unable to clear outstanding rent.

I paid what I had in hand and then withdrew balance to clear. However the balance box is unable to be accessed, it is simply unavailable. Is this a new thing or a bug?

Thanks

Jess