Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Permanently closed

Started by LSUTigerJosh123 [2633912] on in Attacking.

6 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
LSUTigerJosh123 [2633912]
I can do up to 6 losses per day at 300k each attack. Message me to make sure that I am available to do them. I will require half the payment up front for NEW customers only. Repeat customers will be able to pay afterwards as long as I have the med bags on hand. Otherwise I'll ask for that amount up front so I can do all of the hits in a row without waiting. If I somehow manage to win (doubtful for those that are buying the losses), you won't get charged and will get a refund).

Josh