Happy New Year! btw how many posts here?
[ENDED]
Started by ita [2523178] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 406 / 406 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hello
WINNER - Entry 339 (page 17). Congrats!
[image: i.imgur.com]
There were 397 comments and MCS was poor so it took a while lol
14:52:13 - 01/01/2021 You sent 1x Donator Pack to ThunderDrak with the message: DP giveaway winner. Congrats! http://tiny.cc/itaDP
WINNER - Entry 339 (page 17). Congrats!
[image: i.imgur.com]
There were 397 comments and MCS was poor so it took a while lol
14:52:13 - 01/01/2021 You sent 1x Donator Pack to ThunderDrak with the message: DP giveaway winner. Congrats! http://tiny.cc/itaDP
Congratulations to the lucky winner. Glad it's a newbie.
I am salty now xD
Anything would help much..
First of all I think any new player would appreciate thisiniciative, and I think, as long as you are leveling up youdo not really care about anyone that is behind your level.
I would not say I am the one should get the prize or not,that decision is up to you, but anyways I hope morepeople would think to do this somehow more frecuentlyhaha.
Thanks and enjoy your holydays.
I would not say I am the one should get the prize or not,that decision is up to you, but anyways I hope morepeople would think to do this somehow more frecuentlyhaha.
Thanks and enjoy your holydays.