Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie issue

Started by x_IBennnnn [1180915] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
x_IBennnnn [1180915]
Hi there, I've spoke to 1 ine the staff members and he says that I should report this potential bug. I placed a 10 million bet and it won but never paid out because of a handicap change. https://imgur.com/gallery/ubRMSIs this link shows my bet and you can clearly see that I won as all winning bets turn blue in the bookie. This image shows the event I got. https://imgur.com/gallery/iUqKfnm

I not too bothered about the winnings but I would like the winnings if able to redeem, but I hope torn can be able to prevent this issue happening again.
-Quiet- [2453944]
handicap value is changing throughout the game, you bet 10m on -10.5 handicap and the match result is 22-17 so with -10.5 handicap your bet is a losing bet
for the correct amount of handicap always hover over 10m mark on the bet row in bookie to see handicap value when you placed your money on
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You need to hover on top of the losing amount to see the odds and score that you placed the bet on:

[image: i.imgur.com]

The handicap score and odds shift real time, what you see on the screen may not necessarily be the same as what you bet on. As in above screenshot, you can see I posted a bet on 1.91x multiplier however the Live multiplier shows 1.14x.

If the bet came as a loss, it was a loss, -3.5 Handicap is the current live update. What you bet on was different and you can see in the tooltip.

Thanks!