Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Misusing an SE

Started by Crie [2176937] on in General Discussion.

55 replies · 1.93k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Crie [2176937]
I've meet people who used SE's thinking that it was a passive bonus like education or merits.

Curious to see if this was a widespread issue or if I can continue to judge said people.
h3110 [2493776]
Woah 100% of people us SEs not knowing what it is :O I'm gonna go write an article on that thanks for this quality source with your poll /s
dunmugmeh [538353]
There has been grave peril with this matter ever since i started playing the game ...

Blind field mice not looking at what is going on around them.

Squeak.
Vulture [2169837]
I've met plenty of players who accidentally used an SE on their first days playing Torn. I remember one player telling me she thought that the skateboard would allow her to ride around the city or was some form of transportation.


Did anyone ever play stick RPG back in the day? xD