21 replies · 674 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
AiR[2251655]
· 10 likes · well "stashing money" button also has a lag. I know I was trying to bank some cash, waiting seconds for it to happen. Even thought to make a bug report stating "muggers have advantage because of delay in banking" In …
HerrSchmidt[2069746]
· 7 likes · Torn in general has been notoriously laggy on the attack function. Any chance he can look into this as well?? (not being a mugger, I wouldn't know how mugging is affected)
Spliffy[315389]
· 3 likes · Mostly, they are fine. Maybe 1 in 10 times hitting mug causes a long delay. This one from today, just as bad. https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e3ed2f60f7a1f3e68e2b9347385abed4
Over the last few weeks, myself and others have noticed an increasingly big delay on the mug button. Linked are a few logs that show a 3-4 second delay between hitting mug & the mug actually getting processed. A lot of mugs are still same second-1 second different, but plenty of 2 second delays +. This gives people a great advantage over muggers as it's an extra window of time they can bank their cash in.
I know I was trying to bank some cash, waiting seconds for it to happen. Even thought to make a bug report stating "muggers have advantage because of delay in banking"
In that aspect I'd say it is fair
EDIT: if you fix this, please take a look at money stashing delay too