Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SOLD]

Started by -Geoau- [2649166] on in Trading Post.

20 replies · 339 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
Interesting. A 2 day old player finds a welding helmet and I here haven't got anything better than an EDVD with 10/10 merits + awareness book + awareness week. WTF??
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
Just like in Fifa when the inactive players pack Messi! DaVeryBest is a very nice chap at least, wish him all the best in game :)
Rauhbautz [2108641]
Not bad! Only has 2 city finds! GL with that.

PS - Just a suggestion, but if I was you, I'd post the Quality % rather than the armor rating, I think it is a better judge of the value of the item.
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
well it hasn't done that for me either.

also pretty sure this is just a scam.

1.) no way a noob gets such an expensive item in city finds on day 2
2.) no way a noob has so much knowledge of the game
3.) he's probably a multi/ restart.
4.) he's gonna try to cancel trade & get his partner/ multi to mug ya. I self hosped so he made some excuse of having sold the helmet to a faction mate.

anyway as he told me, the helmet is sold so don't waste ur time with him guys
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
It wasn’t a scam lol , I shockingly own the helmet and was expecting either a cancel or a combat helmet >_< it really is a 2 day old w a high quality welding
gnar [2268922]
you're not alone... same conditions as you and after 20 days of reading the book, 10/10 merits and 4 days of awareness week... I'm at 65m total.
I like how in christmas town there's a min networth threshold to find 3m cans but then a 2 days old finds a welding helmet and a 35 days old an hazmat suit in the city... yep, they definitely won't leapfrog others, right Ched?
Prezze [2121612]
So you are a noob, who finds an extremly rare item. Of which you make a forum thread
So you knew it is expensive.

+ you then actually sell it for 100m when you got 3.5b as an offer?

sounds fishy

Edit: + a this age you already own a max private island. SUre as hell you know the item is worth more then 100m ...
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
I paid a lot more than 100m. And that welding is my own personal one, the quality is different than the one he advertsied..