Anyone there with enoguh trust to lend me a WLT block for a defined period
WLT stock
Started by mallisa [2500488] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
Try someone in your faction.
Going to take one for the team and answer for the entire torn community.....
NO
NO
I’m with matty on this one
NO
NO
Also, why do you need WLT. Just fly like a normal person. You're not ORAN.
Too bad no one will loan him then delay his flights lol.
I can sell some BCT's, but sorry no to the WLT.
Pretty bold request you’ve made there, Mr $800m Networth
#Rank triggers.
That's why he wants it. It's not a scam, it's merits.
Give me your toes.
That's why he wants it. It's not a scam, it's merits.
Give me your toes.
Can we ask his 7 friends to confirm it’s not a scam?
That may be true but requesting such a large amount from random people with no collateral is never going to work.
yeah sure set up a trade!! oh wait i what I meant to say was NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Somehow he has only 4 friends now? So, I guess the answer is no?
Sure buddy, no problem. Hit me up and I'll loan mine.
Provided you have the 3.8b collateral for the loan of course.
Provided you have the 3.8b collateral for the loan of course.
Lol
Loan me. I can provide collateral - will you take a WLT bb as collateral?
err wait...
err wait...
If you're doing it for rank triggers.
Don't.
If you're doing it to make money quickly.
Good luck.
Don't.
If you're doing it to make money quickly.
Good luck.
Can I loan yours? Can provide 1 x WLT block as collateral if this is ok :)