in his defense (slightly) at least he has done something with them not just added text......like so many others have done ....but yeah its not cool to use others artwork in the first place.
if your gonna make stuff use renders or stock images theres millions about to use,
The return of the prodigal editor , man y did u both block me? Alright I m really sry bout everything n thanks n will do it but I don't just go on n steal stuff man come on now...........
So you had a partner i called out as stealing artwork..you then said you had got rid of the partner and challenged us to prove you stole artwork ...ive done that and now its a partners fault again? ......please correct me if i missed any of your bs story out!
That is kinda similar to what I used to do, taking images and adding text. But it still pains to be put in the same category as OP's art. I hope most of my projects were not as apparent as OP. OP can take a look at mine and maybe learn how to make "borrowing" art a bit more subtle.
*Only cl3ricol has the right to dislike my forum cuz he had a point*
Lol. This is completely wrong. If you have right to post on forums literally every other player have right to like or dislike. You shouldn't post on forums if you cannot handle your thought or work criticized or disliked.
Its an overlay of a gif of a flame(that actively makes it look worse), with text and tint. not worth 15m or 8m either in my opinion. [image: i.imgur.com]<--- highlighted the outline of the flame gif that hasnt been rendered properly
I wouldn't normally be arsed to openly criticise unless its directly just image on text, but to moan about dislikes and call people out over it when its perfectly valid for people to dislikes, is just begging for people to dislike you/your stuff. Its basically crying on the GD about bounties, with less bounties.
edit: also I don't think anyone hates you, they don't care enough about you to hate, dislike is a better word.
Literally wasn't mine though, ask bt999 he's a friend who made it for me. I kept it cuz my lil bruv liked it out else I would have switched to my hand art long ago. [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Don't encourage him to charge more. As a hand-drawn illustrator myself, it's fairly easy to see when an image has been traced, and with the hard 'accurate' lines of the character with no use of proportion lines or even an underline sketch, not to even mention how hard and unpredictable the shading is, it's very easy to conclude this was just traced from an Attack on Titan anime screenshot still.
If someone is that advanced to draw an accurate proportion character on their first try with no erase lines or underline sketch, then their shading would also be as advanced and not just 'smudged in random directions with a finger' and 'stabbing the pencil to mark the darkest lines' in the same picture.
I'm not trying to dissuade him from participating in the graphic community, as I would have to see a larger sum of his portfolio to conclude if my judgement is correct or not, but what we've seen from his 'graphics' I am not holding my breath that we magically have an artist among us this entire time who didn't think to implement their 'hand drawn' art-skill first.
I usually wouldn't give as much as a shit, but seeming he's gone out of his way to bounty me for merely giving the reason why I downvoted his thread when he bitched about it, I think I'll go the extra mile to explain my doubts.
Alright I m all good with u having doubts on me but I can't colour properly n u r saying where the guide lines r right? If u were an actual artist u would know we erase em right n I f**kin erased em n if u actually want to see me drawing Levi again lemme post it all down in a bit just wait n u a real dum bum lol hw can I trace smtg this like this lol, it is too big to even be on a laptop
Even if you erased them, at the amount of pressure you put on the lines of that drawing its very f**king obvious we'd be able to see them. Apparently you are too incompetent to know what zooming in is. If you drew it on A4, you'd print the anime screenshot out as a landscape then just trace it on a new piece of paper under a source of light, stupid. Also learn to spell, reading that is shedding braincells off.
Sigh every month or so someone does some stolen art Call them out and let it be over, even though he's defending himself those of you who called him out are the professionals on this forum and people will be much more likely to believe you There's no need for you to take it any further