.
.
Started by KiLLa_ [2555524] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 57
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
.
Hi Killa_! Thanks for doing giveaway for newbies
Hi hope to win though im still very new to the game im getting very addicted to it hahahaha happy gaming guys
hey I am qualified :D hope I can win
Tomorrow i will be qualified for this..hahaha.
Hello there!
hope to get
I suppose I should post again for the new day.
Hey, lvl 15 and under 30 days!
Hi im new
Thank you killa!!!
I have a bellybutton
I'm a newbie
Hey guys! I won the second day of the giveaway on my last day to qualify. I just wanted to stop by and wish you guys luck!
Hi!
I'm new, for some reason Cheds put my account in dog years.
I hope I win! I really wanna get started!
Come fund me
Hello
I started Christmas Day
Peace
Peace