Greetings, friend, how are you today?
Posts archived: 527 / 527 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I am poor but well
Such is life
Welp, still more NW than I have. xD
I mean...
Up, up and away!
Gogogoo
Tatarus is more fun than Mt. Olympus...yes?
Fo sho!
Libera eas de ore leonis,
ne absorbeat eas tartarus,
ne cadant in obscurum.
ne absorbeat eas tartarus,
ne cadant in obscurum.
Ohh, I'm going to try. Disclaimer: I am terrible at Latin. Like really terrible.
Free, those of the face of the lion,
They are not consumed by Tartarus,
They do not die in darkness.
... Ok, let's see what Google has to say.
> Deliver them from the mouth of the lion,
> lest Tartarus swallow them up,
> lest they fall into darkness
Sorta close...
Free, those of the face of the lion,
They are not consumed by Tartarus,
They do not die in darkness.
... Ok, let's see what Google has to say.
> Deliver them from the mouth of the lion,
> lest Tartarus swallow them up,
> lest they fall into darkness
Sorta close...
Up!
Did you know, it will still go up even if you wrote "Down"?
:o
Down!
Edit: It works!
Edit: It works!
1, 2, Up!
Woop woop
Tatarus is home!
Up!
Does anyone have a spare $ for a poor torn citizen? I am very hungry!