Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logistics Management

Started by MakinDuBacon [2282908] on in Company Discussion.

8 replies · 279 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

MakinDuBacon [2282908]
Hi I’m looking to buy a logistic management company, I have a few basic requirements in order for me to be interested in your company:
  • Must be at least a 10 man company and fully staffed
  • Must be pulling a weekly positive profit
  • Must be able to hit global contract on most days
Also if you are interested in selling to me please understand I won’t buy anything without proof of the above plus more. Specifically I need screen shots of the following:
  • Current contract prices and advertising budget
  • Current employee effectiveness and wages
  • Current weekly/daily profit
  • Current resell value if you were to sell to the system
  • Current company upgrades
To speed up the process feel free to send me mail with the screen shots. I won’t be able to give you an accurate offer without them. All of that information can be found on torn stats.
Z_senior [2020322]
I will sell you mine but I have a few basic requirements
  • Must be on a day that ends with Y
  • Screenshots of your credit score
  • Fill out and fax back several tax forms I have
  • List of your current favorite foods
  • How many fingers do you have?
  • There must be a full moon when the trade is made
  • Record the ocean tide levels over this weekend
  • What kind of car do you drive?
  • Checkers or chess?
  • You use real floss or those fake old people things?
  • Will you rename the company to include bacon? Will it be a inc or llc?