NOW TRADING IN YOUR LOCAL AREA
Hello everyone! My name is Dale_V. I am a fast and reliable trader. I trade whenever I’m online. I won’t mug you. Don’t be bothered to mug me though because all my money is in checks. If I’m overseas I’ll be a maximum of 4 hours away so be sure to send a trade or DM me. I’ll get back to you whenever I can. Please upvote me on my trade list although you will need to sign in using your API key. Thank you for spending the time to read this and trade with me.
Links
Trade List (Prices may vary.)
Bazaar
Torn Masters - Services
YOU SELL I BUY!!!
This week there is nothing for you to sell to me at an inflated price, But normally you can sell me things that are here for highly inflated prices.
ITEM OF THE WEEK
All items of the day will be on my bazaar for $1B if you would like it and don’t want to wait. To put in a ‘bid’ for it, please add a comment with the words; ‘ITEM OF THE DAY [Item here] Bid. [Amount of bid].’ (Comment if you would like) All bidding will end at the end of the week, Sunday at 8 am EST Or Sunday midnight UTC. (UTC can be found at the top of the screen.)
Type:
Item:
Stats (if any):
MYSTERY CRATES:
I sell mystery crates for 1 million. There are all sorts of things in it, from bloodbags to armour, guns to kniphs... You can't go wrong with Trader_Dale. All mystery crates are completely random due to torn’s trade system. To buy one, set a trade and put in $1 million for every crate you would like to buy.
Hello everyone! My name is Dale_V. I am a fast and reliable trader. I trade whenever I’m online. I won’t mug you. Don’t be bothered to mug me though because all my money is in checks. If I’m overseas I’ll be a maximum of 4 hours away so be sure to send a trade or DM me. I’ll get back to you whenever I can. Please upvote me on my trade list although you will need to sign in using your API key. Thank you for spending the time to read this and trade with me.
Links
Trade List (Prices may vary.)
Bazaar
Torn Masters - Services
YOU SELL I BUY!!!
This week there is nothing for you to sell to me at an inflated price, But normally you can sell me things that are here for highly inflated prices.
ITEM OF THE WEEK
All items of the day will be on my bazaar for $1B if you would like it and don’t want to wait. To put in a ‘bid’ for it, please add a comment with the words; ‘ITEM OF THE DAY [Item here] Bid. [Amount of bid].’ (Comment if you would like) All bidding will end at the end of the week, Sunday at 8 am EST Or Sunday midnight UTC. (UTC can be found at the top of the screen.)
Type:
Item:
Stats (if any):
MYSTERY CRATES:
I sell mystery crates for 1 million. There are all sorts of things in it, from bloodbags to armour, guns to kniphs... You can't go wrong with Trader_Dale. All mystery crates are completely random due to torn’s trade system. To buy one, set a trade and put in $1 million for every crate you would like to buy.
Mentions: Torn Masters(TM) - Services