k
How can I get a racist banned?
Started by Quacked [1949560] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Blasted [1934909] Helper
· 7 likes ·
I never knew there was an option to select race in torn? I wanna be a cockroach
I never knew there was an option to select race in torn?
I wanna be a cockroach
I wanna be a cockroach
You can report racist speech as a violation of the Rules to any staff member.
Racetrack