Is there no longer notifications on android for when I land etc don't seem to be getting notifications since the update
App update
Started by Jumpstart500 [2348338] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Notifications through the app has always been really dodgy for me, sometimes they come, but most of the time they don't.
Same
Use torn pda
Notifications are delayed most of the times. When i do open the app, that is when a flurry of notifications occur.
Use YATA with discord I would suggest.
The YATA discord provides you with notifications indeed: https://yata.yt/bot/documentation/#api
But as far as I know torn PDA is currently the cleanest solution there is.
But as far as I know torn PDA is currently the cleanest solution there is.