Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Items

Started by Samdalion [1858606] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

love_witch [1640069] ×1 Samdalion [1858606] ×1

Samdalion [1858606]
I went to preform a Happy Jump, and I realized that my 5 eDVD's and FHG coupon were missing. I know I didn't use or sell them as I had only recently got 4 of the eDVD's and the coupon.

I know this doesn't sound great w/out any screenshots to prove I had them, if there are any logs that are easy to access I would love to know what happened. Potentially a glitch, could've been hacked but that feels unlikely due to the little damage done.

Thank you,
Sam
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As per the logs, you sold the DVDs:
23-01-2021 04:36:03Samdalion sold 1x Erotic DVD on their bazaar to xxx at $2,763,000 each for a total of $2,763,000
23-01-2021 04:30:33Samdalion sold 1x Erotic DVD on their bazaar to xxx at $2,763,000 each for a total of $2,763,000
23-01-2021 04:30:31Samdalion sold 1x Erotic DVD on their bazaar to xxx at $2,763,000 each for a total of $2,763,000
23-01-2021 04:17:34Samdalion sold 1x Erotic DVD on their bazaar to xxx at $2,763,000 each for a total of $2,763,000
23-01-2021 04:14:17Samdalion sold 1x Erotic DVD on their bazaar to xxx at $2,763,000 each for a total of $2,763,000
23-01-2021 04:10:43Samdalion listed 5x Erotic DVD on their bazaar for $2,763,000 each
23-01-2021 04:05:21Samdalion used 20 / 23 job points on Voyeur receiving an Erotic DVD
23-01-2021 04:05:19Samdalion used 20 / 43 job points on Voyeur receiving an Erotic DVD
23-01-2021 04:05:16Samdalion used 20 / 63 job points on Voyeur receiving an Erotic DVD
23-01-2021 04:05:12Samdalion used 20 / 83 job points on Voyeur receiving an Erotic DVD
28-07-2020 05:52:13Samdalion bought 1x Erotic DVD on love_witch's bazaar at $3,900,000 each for a total of $3,900,000
You would still have 2 in your inventory from this morning:
29-01-2021 06:01:20Samdalion used 20 / 31 job points on Voyeur receiving an Erotic DVD
29-01-2021 06:01:17Samdalion used 20 / 51 job points on Voyeur receiving an Erotic DVD
You sold the FHC too, you should have none in your inventory:
23-01-2021 04:15:51Samdalion sold 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon on their bazaar to at $12,943,000 each for a total of $12,943,000
23-01-2021 04:10:43Samdalion listed 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon on their bazaar for $12,943,000 each
15-01-2021 16:27:46Samdalion found a Feathery Hotel Coupon in the city
Thanks..!!

Mentions: love_witch [1640069] · Samdalion [1858606]