Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Tampermonkey] AquaTools

Started by AquaRegia [1551111] on in Tools & Userscripts.

247 replies · 22.8k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 248 / 248 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
248
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
51 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
89 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AquaRegia [1551111]
So I've created a few scripts, and eventually I realized I should consolidate them into just one script, and let them share commonly used code etc.

That resulted in what I've chosen to call AquaTools, and unlike Torn Tools (which I haven't used a lot tbh), it's not meant to be a one size fits all solution. Instead I've focused on modularity, where you start with essentially nothing and can toggle individual modules on or off. Another focus has been making the modules as subtle as possible, easy to use and highly customizable. But enough ranting, let me walk you through the thing:

After installing you'll get a new status icon:
[image: i.imgur.com]

-

When you click it you'll find the settings page:
[image: i.imgur.com]

-

There are currently 12 modules available:

[image: i.imgur.com]

-

Oh, and I almost forgot. AquaTools updates automatically, as long as you haven't turned that feature off in Tampermonkey. So when I push out updates you'll get access to new modules and settings without having to do anything, although new stuff will always be toggled off by default.
AquaRegia [1551111]
Version 1.21 should make the settings page available even if you're in hospital/jail.

There's a known issue with the Kiwi browser that I'm currently investigating.
AquaRegia [1551111]
Due to some cross-domain issues I can't sync them automatically through the API, so I had to settle for the next-best thing. YATA allows you to export your targets to a file, so version 1.30 now has support for importing such a file:

[image: i.imgur.com]
AquaRegia [1551111]
While testing 1.30 I noticed a bug that caused Chain Targets to keep trying to update the same abroad/traveling target, that has been fixed in 1.31.