Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by bamfhammer [2435351] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 994 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TouchMe [469890]
I still doubt he paid for reviews, I believe it's be from his prev customers, although i doubt they just decided to review him straight away, he probably mailed them asked for positive reviews.

You put too much effort into proving its stolen work, you can discern that from the work itself, and even if you want to prove it to others a screenshot the tineye page is sufficient. :P
Twunt [2595578]
I was just going to screenshot but due to my phone's display you couldn't see the image I was searching if I scrolled down to the matches
bamfhammer [2435351]
Sorry, didn't know using copy right free images is illegal... and if you pay attention to the date the reviews are months old, lmao
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Don't think the issue is with using copy right free images. It's more the fact you did not take these images and use them in a unique or original design that is different to the original. No, adding mspaint text on top of it doesn't count.
bamfhammer [2435351]
I can agree with this, although none of is stolen work its not really original since most of them I rushed, back when I 1st started I had some that actually had effort put into them but I lost them, that's why lots of earlier reviews were good, but since I lost them all I took em down so it really looks like I paid for positive reviews, but I do plan on making a bunch of gfx with some effort, also hard for ideas since Im a one man team but I'll be teaming up with another artist so the ideas should flow in a lot easier.
[image: static.boredpanda.com]