Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

tornracing.com

Started by RacerXK [2638368] on in Racing.

4 replies · 169 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
RacerXK [2638368]
http://www.tornracing.com/ is not at all what I expected it to be.

Is there a site out there with detailed information on racing in Torn? The wiki has some, TC Basic has some very outdated stuff, Tornstats has none, Yata has none. Some pieces of info can be gotten by reverse-engineering the odd racing userscript. There are a few racing guides and forum posts with valuable knowledge and data, but I would like even more. For example, a list of which tracks are running official races grouped by race class.
Kivou [2000607]
There is not much in the API about racing. So except tutorials, guides and a couple of userscripts I don't think you'll find anything I'm afraid.
SirEdge [2609907]
Official Races- (as of end of 2020)
Class E Tracks included Speedway, Underdog, Stone Park, Mudpit
Class D added Parkland, Commerce, and Meltdown
Class C added Withdrawal, Hammerhead, and Uptown
Class B added Docks, Industrial, and Vector
Class A added Sewage, Convict, and Two Islands

Does that help?