Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting Crime Experience?

Started by TheFelan [945786] Moderator on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
TheFelan [945786] Moderator Official
Trying to lock down the actual answers to this:

1) Do you lose CE by failing to bust someone from jail?
2) Do you gain CE by successfully busting someone from jail?
3) If question two is yes, how does it compare to arsons for CE?


Thanks you beautiful people!
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor
I was above the faction Mate in terms of CE and then I did 1800 busts, fell behind, started GTA crimes and went ahead after a month. Somewhere I fell behind again, but now I am ahead again... so perhaps one doesnt do enough busts to matter. Only with the book.