Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for someone about to do a HJ - Will pay :)

Started by Fr00t [2518990] on in Attacking.

9 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Fr00t [2518990]
Hi,

I'm testing a theory and need to find a player with < 500k stats that is about to do a full happyjump.

I want you to attack an inactive just before and just after the jump - and report some data back from the attack. (your battlestats before and after jump, and the fairfight-modifier of both attacks).

It's that simple and I'll pay a Xanax for it :)

Edit: we're done with the subjects already planned
RynnDarling [2636723]
Hiya! What do you consider a full happy jump? 4 Xan, 100 big box of chocolate, plus an Ecstasy is what I was taught; does that work for you?