Every night I feel like I am being spiritually molested by a ghost or spirit, it visits my bedroom around 10-11 pm and makes a really weird moaning sound, almost sounds like " suun" and then when I wake up, theres cum all over my clothes. Any one else had similar experiences?
Molsted by ghosts
Started by Bigcheezi [2195281] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 12 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JohnnySniffles [2161226]
· 20 likes ·
hahahaha wtf lol haha - Diking [1951369]
· 10 likes ·
I knew there was a reason I avoided this category - MammiesMeatloaf [2652079]
· 8 likes ·
thats it. im calling child protective services
Mentioned in this thread
ghostfacers [2233008] ×1
hahahaha wtf lol haha
thats it. im calling child protective services
are you sure its a ghost tho
hmm so that's why ghostfacers missed the night shift last 2 chains.....
Mentions: ghostfacers [2233008]
I wish I were that ghost : (
That's hot
just like you bro : )
Ummm.... Lol
Sorry that's just me leaving some man glue on your sheets. It's like a condiment.
I'm sure Gordon Ramsay would be pleased if he found that on his plate
Raw! That's fu*king raw! XD
I knew there was a reason I avoided this category
Yes! Raw, bland, such a waste
why are you sleeping with your clothes on?
I believe this guy named Stan Marsh had a similar experience where a spooky ghost covered him in ectoplasm.
Yeah m8, me too.
I think it's ectoplasm, but dont quote me on that
I think it's ectoplasm, but dont quote me on that
LOL, the first time i check this place out.
Call zack bagels youve def goat a ghost there pal!
Call zack bagels youve def goat a ghost there pal!
It's called an incubus it's the male version of a succubus just look it up