Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Window Not Closing

Started by Misakishi [1968437] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Misakishi [1968437]
Every time I open up Torn a chat window opens up that I have closed a dozen times. The issues persist through multiple different devices and after relog.
It's only 1 chat window and it's the same one. Every other one I close stays closed.