Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sit-Com Recommendations

Started by -Bishop- [2623275] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Bishop- [2623275]
I need a new 30 minute sitcom to binge.
I'm into Modern Family, The Office, 30 Rock, Brooklyn 99...

Don't mind travelling back in time - Six Foot Under? Weeds? What's good?
DrZed [237786]
I do not like sitcoms much but I liked how How I Met Your Mother was using storytelling and what it sometimes did with it.

If you want some old ones there is Bewitched and I dream of Jeanie.
Leafeh [467479]
Never seen Married With Children, but Malcolm in the Middle is definitely another one worth checking out if you missed out on it when it was airing. Not to be confused with just "the middle", which was another sitcom that kicked off in 2009 that didn't live up to expectations for me and quickly dropped in the first season.

[image: i.redd.it]

Although I imagine it might be a bit strange for anyone picking it up at this point if they have already seen Breaking Bad.