Remove
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Yo I aint no sellout or anything
But I aint rich either
hit me up with some drugs so I can attack u more times and we can drop the price
But I aint rich either
hit me up with some drugs so I can attack u more times and we can drop the price
can i hit you? i got energy
can i hit?
b
Fast payment. Legit!
Graved as requested, thanks.